Meanwhile, my trainer keeps getting onto me because I don't log what I am eating into the thing that I'm supposed to (honestly, it is just a hassle). I told her flat out that I love pizza and hush puppies, and she can't take them away. Then she admitted to me that she ordered Papa John's last night, and that it was okay if I wanted to eat those things, but only every once in awhile... not say, once a week (guilty look).
Tonight I am trying to cook something healthy- per trainer's suggestion. I am making chicken and broccoli marinated in an herb and garlic marinade. We'll see how it goes. Just in case, I am making a side of stuffing. Delicious.
Working out is the one freaking thing I can't ever dedicate myself to consistently. I dedicated myself to reading consistently. I have dedicated myself to cleaning my apt regularly (ish). Until I was engaged, I was dedicated to grading on a regular basis. But working out- eeeesh. That I cannot seem to commit to.
I do like my trainer though... so maybe I will stick with her for awhile. She even told me today that I am not a bad size- I am a good size, but that I just need to tone up. I wanted to kiss her.

No comments:
Post a Comment