OUR CUTE BOX HOUSE IN SA!So now that we have signed a lease, I feel comfortable putting up some pictures of our house. Remember... we are leasing, not buying, so it's not perfect, but I do really love it. (The pictures seem to have posted backwards, sorry they aren't in any sensical order).
The guest bathroom (has a slight southwestern, ranchy flare):
.jpg)
The tub area in the master bath:
The utility closet/panty/laundry room (it keeps going to the right, but I didn't take a picture, annnd uhhh... other people's crap):
A portion of the kitchen, which I failed to get a better shot of:
Master bedroom (is HUGE, picture doesn't do it justice):
.jpg)
Master Bathroom:
.jpg)
The backyard deck area:
The backyard, or at least one half of it:
The dining room, and the kitchen is through that peephole area (PS: Other people's crap still in it at the time)
The living room (open to the dining room, and again, OTHER PEOPLE'S CRAP) And when you walk into the house, the stairs are in front of you and this area is immediately to the left:
In addition to all pictured here, there are 2 more bedrooms and one more bathroom. : )
I am pretty excited.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
How exciting!!! I love your house. Your first house together is very special and you will make many memories in it that will last a lifetime. Love you.
Post a Comment