Monday, April 26, 2010

Nail Challenge: Week 1

Day 1, 2, and 3? Fabulous. Not a chew. Then it started being the end of the week. I was tired and vulnerable. What was I to do when I got frustrated with students and other things in life?! Bite my nails, naturally. I tried to carefully bite, so as not to make it obvious that I had done anything. I have pretty much sucked it up all day today. So Week 1? Not completely successful, though they are slightly better. I'm starting to think the silly girl in the videos had a point when she said to invest in clippers, a nail file, cuticle ointment, and Sally Hansen Hard as Nails (is that what it is called?). Maybe personal care of the nails makes it easier not to chew... after all, it is the ragged edges I'm going for.

Maybe next week I'll give in to that. Meanwhile, here's pictures:



Until next week.

No comments: