Monday, October 6, 2008

Let the freaking out commence

Things I know for sure:

I am engaged
CB and I agreed that December 19, 2009 is the best (read: basically only feasible) day for us to get married.
That date is apprx. 14 months away.
I am a teacher.
I still have a lot of responsibilities to take care of with my job (duh.)
There is a LOT of stuff that goes into planning a wedding.
Weddings cost a LOT of monies.
Budgeting is not my strength. And I am dreading talking about it with my parents.
I just want to take a big nap.

I went and looked at wedding planning books today. They made me freak out. I had to walk away from them.

Who knew that so much random crap went into planning this day?

14 months, Lauren. 14 months.

Just find a location and take a deep breath.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

OOOH I love wedding planning! I want to help! PS - I'm really good at budgeting and organizing AND timelines ... Hook can help with the cute shiz bc I've (how do I say this) GOT NO CLUE.

I'm going to buy a book for you and for myself. I've already started planning for mine... Don't judge. Remember I am Monica? I'm surprised I didn't already buy a dress.

OOOH a dress!! Don't forget your gloves?

Sarah said...

GLOOOOOVES!

don't worry whore, i'll help with the "cute shiz" because i DO have a clue. a huge one. and it's pink. JK.

and if that hook only knew how mine is already planned, she wouldn't even worry about everyone judging lol.

hooray for hippos <3