Thus I am having cheerios for dinner from now till eternity.
But more seriously... I have a plan. Don't laugh at my plan either because I am really going to try.
My biggest problem when it comes to working out is motivation. After school, after tutoring, after meetings, the LAST thing I want to do is change into gym clothes and have myself a workout. All I want to do is go home and lie horizontally on my couch. And then grade. Or make a test.
SO... the thought is this... I already wake up around 6:20ish in the am. If I can work it so I go to bed earlier, say 10pm as opposed to 10:30 or 11pm, I can wake up around 6am. Walk Rom, brush teeth, change into gym clothes and grab my bag of work clothes, makeup, etc (which I will have already packed the night before). Get to the gym, do cardio for 30 minutes and maybe tack on one good exercise like chest or shoulders or arms- to prepare for my dazzling strapless wedding gown. I don't sweat like a fiend, so I don't imagine that I will be super gross after a light workout, so I will wipe myself down, put on some deoderant, change into work clothes, do my makeup, etc. and off I go to start my day at school, most likely arriving around 7:20am, per usual. And before you die laughing because you don't think I will wake up every weekday morning at 6, please consider that I only plan on doing it 2-3 times a week. Then my actual workouts will take place on the weekend when I have significantly more motivation to do stuff.
I am actually pretty excited about this plan, and I think I might actually even feel better in the day after having worked out in the am. Maybe.
And then maybe I won't gain 4 lbs. Especially if I chow down on Cheerios?
How I miss the days of cheerleading, being a teenager, and eating like a pig and never gaining an ounce of weight. Where are you, 16 year old body? (I already know the answer and that is: I am never coming back, Lauren, because you are not 16.)

No comments:
Post a Comment