Monday, January 19, 2009

Newest additions to the wedding party!

I have a flower girl! And a ring bearer (hopefully... as that has not been confirmed quite yet).

This precious little girl will be my flower girl:




She is the daughter of my former cheerleading sponsor in high school, whom I was very close to throughout those years. After I graduated she went and got married and now has a beautiful daughter who will make the perfect flower throwing child. 

*Hopefully* the ring bearer will be this cute boy, sans Yoda hat:




I just chose that picture because I think the Yoda hat is hilarious. But he is pretty cute and is already friends with the flower girl. Hopefully they can make it down the aisle together.  This boy is the son of another one of my teachers in high school who was a favorite of us students.

Many of you might be shocked at my decision to add a ring bearer, as you know of my loathing of the stupid pillow ring bearers have to hold. But I figured it would be adorable to have these two 2 1/2 and 3 year olds trying to make it down the aisle together, and they make the pictures super cute. So there you go. I changed my mind, especially since I am connected to the parents of the kids.

YAYYYYY for a complete wedding party! 




No comments: