Hello dear friends,
It has been awhile since I last wrote anything. So sorry. CB was in town for a whole week and I got to experience firsthand what it would be like having to work everyday and deal with stress, all while having someone around at the end of the day.
He was wonderful though, as usual, and when I was a beastly, grouchy woman at the end of the day, he just smiled and made me dinner and tried to help me clean (Seriously... a man of seemingly infinite patience). He also got my brakes fixed one day while I was at school (not to mention that he got my car washed, went grocery shopping for me, and fixed my windshield wiper fluid leak). I definitely found myself a wonderful person, and not just because he does stuff for me either.
One of the (many) things we had to do while he was in town was have our professional engagement pictures done. Earlier we had a friend do pictures which were amazing, but as part of the package I got with my wedding photographer was a complementary engagement session. Overall, so far I do not like a majority of the pictures, and I do not fault the photographer in any way. I fault my stomach... and butt.... and double chin... In other words, I haven't been working out or doing anything I should be, and in far too many of the pictures I look a tad on the pregnant side. It is scary.
I have a choice 5 I will share here (see above), though I should note that these were copy/pasted from the photographer's website and I am not sure if I am supposed to have them- so know that if these pictures don't look quality it is probably because of that, not him. All photos are done by Roe-White Photography. And they are beautiful when they aren't copy/pasted.
Anyways, that is all I've got for now. I am still looking for a job, and I am terrified of the one I potentially found/don't think they will hire me because I don't have a certification already. I wish they would work with me, but then I kind of don't because, well, it would be a LOT of classes to teach and all of the sudden I wouldn't just be doing Latin 1, I would be doing Latin 1-AP Latin. Not that I'm not capable, but geeeeez.

No comments:
Post a Comment