She did use the word 'qualified' which I believe means 'teaching certification' and while I don't have one of those as of yet, I am more than willing to bend over backwards to get one. With Latin teachers they often let you work on your cert. while teaching (or at least I have heard and know people doing it).
I wrote the lady who posted the message and expressed my interest in her position and also name dropped a bit (duuhhh. It's really not about the Latin I know, it's about the people) (Just kidding. It is about the Latin I know AND the people).
If you are the praying sort, say a quick prayer for me that this lady will like me and want me to take her job.
Thanks, bye.
OH- and this weekend is a friend's bachelorette weekend. I am pretty excited, though not very excited about the 3 hour drive!

No comments:
Post a Comment