This time I know better than to count my chickens before they hatch... but it is a comforting development at least.
Thank you to everyone who commented, called, or didn't say anything at all and just prayed. I deeply appreciate the support and love. CB and I are trying to maintain a positive attitude about everything, and at the end of it all, what needs to happen will happen. The end.
My school had a small 'going away' thing for myself and the other teacher leaving today. I say thing, because it wasn't really a party, it was at the end of a faculty meeting, but it was a very very sweet gesture anyway.
My Latin professor from my college, who is now my colleague (she also teaches at this high school- the AP class), said some really wonderful things and made me all teary and what not in front of the whole faculty. They prayed over me and my future- which, given all that has been happening lately, made me really teary. I feel so blessed to have had my start here. I will miss this place, but I know it is time to move on to a new place in live- be it DC or SA. I will deal.

1 comment:
Now you got the right idea!!
Post a Comment