Friday, June 19, 2009

I am weary

I want packing to be over. I don't feel excited about moving or getting married or anything, because really all I can think about is how I keep needing effing more packing materials.

Here is my progress thus far. I didn't include the kitchen, as you can't really tell from pictures how I've packed every single breakable dish.

The dining room with all its boxes stacked around.


The office area/bar, all packed aside from items to donate and my box of Coca Cola.


The closet, empty of all clothes except a lone summer dress to wear to Father's Day dinner.


And the bulk of the boxes. That is most of my life, folks.


Here are also a couple shots of the super nice re-covered leather couch my mom has graciously donated to CB and I. It's covered in a purple blanket in the pictures above, as I do not want my dog ruining before I get to use it in my new house. I love it, though it looks raging splotchy here.


The back

The front


And CB finished his test. He said that it was obviously very difficult and that there were some he didn't know, but that he felt like he passed and that it's going to be okay. Now comes the waiting for the score (something like 4 weeks. Ugh.) Thanks for your thoughts and prayers and rabbit foot rubs, and well wishes, and Buddha belly rubs. Hopefully, they all worked.

Can this all just be over now? Can I be in our new house, unpacked, and laying on the most comfortable couch ever? Thanks.

No comments: