I am 5 minutes away from turning this box off and putting it in another box, making it ready to go. The internetz people in San Antonio seem to not be able to come until Friday, but we'll try to make that sooner. Otherwise, I will be silent until then.
I will take lots of pictures. I cannot wait.
OMG. I am moving to San Antonio. To live with CB. To marry, legally, CB. OMG. OMG. OMG.
PS: I have a twitter now? Just two days ago I swore wouldn't get one and that I didn't need one to my brother. It took about 5 seconds of peer pressure from dear friend CD, and alas, here I am. My posts are set to private though, so unless I approve you, you can't follow. AND for fun I made the username my NEW name, which I won't have until next week, but whatever: LJBrooks07. Have at it.

No comments:
Post a Comment