Saturday, October 18, 2008

I <3 October.

I love the fall. More importantly, I love October. The temperatures drop to comfortably cool, and sometimes a little uncomfortably cool- enough to warrant my putting on a sweater, which makes me happy. In Texas, the trees don't do much, but that's alright, it is the weather that matters most.

October is the beginning of the holiday season in my mind. Birthdays (including mine... next Saturday!!!), Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years all consecutively fall in line starting in October.

And, as weird as this will sound, October has a smell. Certain things just start smelling like Fall. I love it.

In the meantime...

the chapel is reserved for the wedding. (yesssssss). December 19, 2009.
a friend of CB and I is taking our engagement pictures in November.
and my mom is worried enough about silly wedding details that I really just have to sit here and relax.

Next order of business: finding a reception venue. All in due time.

I am trying to recover my work ethic. Getting engaged knocked it off balance for a good two weeks. I was lucky to get my 1st quarter grade in on time... sort of.

And it's October... it is so hard to focus during such a gorgeous month.

No comments: