I am working out consistently. Even before school on a LOT of days.
I am eating better.
I have this thing called a BodyBugg... basically it's an armband I wear all day everyday. It not only keeps track of things like my steps- aka: pedometer- it keeps track of ALL the calories I burn in a day. It is 97% accurate.
I burned 2,777 calories yesterday. That is with a short 30 minute workout before school. And just doing what I do every day. Yea, that's right. I burn a TON of calories when I teach.
I haven't had a Coke in 6 days.
Bad News:
I haven't had a Coke in 6 days.
Given that I burn at least 2250 calories everday... I was eating like a BILLION calories. Okay, not a billion, but a lot.
Something is wrong with my eyes. They are all red and achey. Can't wear contacts.
My glasses won't stay on my face.
Ordering new glasses today won't change a thing, as they probably won't come in for a week. After my eyes are better.

No comments:
Post a Comment