Saturday, March 14, 2009

Because I am slightly uncomfortable with serious moments

I feel the need to write something lighthearted and kind of mindless now.

I want to show the world my wedding dress. And even though CB doesn't read this blog- (I'm not mad about this though. It is like my own personal digital world. Besides... pathology is WAY more important right now)- I am afraid to put a link to it here. 

Suffice it to say that I LOVE it. 

 And that I am still VERY excited about getting married. I do however suspect that I might make a TERRIBLE wife (scanning my apartment: 2 empty fruit snack wrappers lying on the coffee table, carpet un-vacuumed since... uh?, sink filled to the brim with dirty dishes, pile of clothes next to my bed, clothes in the washer and dryer that have been there for maybe 2 weeks.) SOMEONE DOMESTICATE ME NOW. (not really, thanks) 
I warn CB at least twice a week of this. 

It's Spring Break also. I can finally get back to that laundry. And vacuuming. And dish-doing. And picking up. What a break! (not)

No comments: