It has also been communicated with words such as: "Oh yea, I heard that you're getting eloped (wtf kind of English is that?!, by the way)(AND, does it even count as eloping if all the parents know and are more than approving of it, and they are still having a big wedding for you?). So are you just going to fake getting married in front of all those people in December?"
The tone was nice, the words were not. As a matter of fact, NO, I am not planning on 'faking' getting married. I will actually be getting married, minister and all, and it will have meaning. Why? Because all the people that will be there know and love CB and I, and fully understand that the BIG deal is in Dec, and that it is equally as important as us getting married in June. And NO, we are not doing it just to make it easier to live together and have the sexes... it actually has nothing to do with this. And who are you to say the Dec. wedding won't mean anything?! Trust me, it will, and I am so excited for it.
So I should just say this, if you have a problem with what we are doing, that is, getting legally married in June and having our big ceremony/celebration with family and friends in December, then you should just keep your opinion to yourself. CB, myself, and our families are quite confident about what we are doing, and we are excited and joyful. There is more than one way to do things, folks. Get over it, please.
Thanks, bye : )

No comments:
Post a Comment