Monday, May 4, 2009

Thoughts on a Monday

I want to get married... like... tomorrow. 

I applied to teach Latin at a Catholic school. I am not Catholic... but I find Catholicism interesting.

My best friend in the whole world is leaving for the Peace Corps to Bulgaria in 13 days. I am so sad I haven't taken more advantage of the days leading up to her departure and chatted more. I will miss her sorely... even if we haven't chatted lately. Because really, it is just knowing that she is a blackberry message, IM, or phone call away that is comforting. This will soon change.

Other other best friend in the whole world (who is located in Paris, France, fyi) is AMAZING and helped me revamp my resume over the weekend. Words cannot express the gratitude I felt in my heart for such a seemingly small act. 

I hired movers for June 22.

If I don't get a job teaching- full-time or part-time- CB and I will be penny pinchers. I don't really want to do that. 

I really, really want a red 2010 Mustang. Read above thought. 

CB and I are going to SA in 2 weeks to look at houses to rent. We are hoping to sign a lease that weekend.

When did I grow up? WTF?

Oh. And today CB and I have been together 2.5 years. Yes, we do count the half anniversaries. Bite me.

No comments: