I need a plan, though. And every plan I come up with, I don't really want to do because it requires me starting today.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Accepting the challenge of a stranger
So... sometimes I write about working out on here and how I have big and important goals for losing a little bit of weight and toning up. And it all starts well... I do it consistantly for a few weeks, my mother tells me I look good and that she can tell I've lost weight and toned and what not.... and then I stop. I get 'busy.' Ever since moving I have been bad at working out. Bad at having any motivation whatsoever for being active. I was moving. I was unpacking. I was adjusting to life with CB. Blah blah blah. Anyways, this is another attempt at being consistant with the working outs. A girl whose blog I read, These Little Moments, is also trying to lose 5 lbs or so. And she is soliciting blog readers to do it with her. So I accepted. If I'm going to do it, I might as well be able to read about others doing it too. We will see how this goes. I desperately want to be consistant, but then again, I really don't. I'm ambiguous. But I just need to suck it up and do it already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment