I hate waking up every day to a to-do list full of nothing but household chores and unpacking the last 10 boxes. I don't want to unpack the last 10 boxes. I have nowhere to put that stuff.
I don't want to clean the toilets... again... because I feel like I just cleaned them.
I don't want to vacuum. I don't want to do the dishes. I don't want to do laundry. I don't want to do homework for school tonight.
I just want to lay... and just... be.
Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy my life. I just am sick of housework. I am sick of unpacking. And I would take a long break... except that CB goes to the hospital every day for at least 12 hours. If I haven't done anything when he gets home, I feel horribly bad. Like I have failed as a wife. I don't have a job, and I don't do housework either. I am a parasite. He doesn't say these things of course, but I feel that way on the inside.

2 comments:
It's ok to have the blahs. Don't worry! You're NOT a bad wife. Think of it this way: Women today have so many more opportunities aside from cleaning the house. As long as you feel like you are giving ample time to the job thing (which from the sounds of it, you are!) and you don't have moldy dishes in your sink, then no worries!
Thanks, that helped with the blahs a lot actually.
Post a Comment