Today's good thing: I finished my lesson plans for next week... EARLY! They are due by end of tomorrow and I finished them today!!
My issue is this lately:
I leave school every day, good or bad day, and reminisce on what it was like to teach older kids and how much I miss older kids. And then I end up asking myself: Why am I teaching young kids? What on earth is my purpose here? Do I need to be teaching this young of age group? I must be here for a reason... but what is it?
And so far my answers have come up something like this: ....uhh.... ?????
So right now? I am praying for the answer to WHY on earth I am teaching 3rd-5th graders when I feel so clearly cut out for middle school/high school.
Meanwhile, I like driving my car fast. And CB and I finally caught up on housework. We scrubbed our house and our cars clean this weekend. It was heavenly. I did no schoolwork but I live in a mighty clean house lately.

No comments:
Post a Comment